Wednesday, November 4, 2015

scavenger-hunt


I love the TINST 207 class that I had this Monday, especially the quiz collaboration group activity. I like that activity because the questions on the quiz were really interesting and hard to find, especially what was the middle name of Andrew fry's middle sister? Honesty that was the one question that was really hard to find.

By doing this scavenger hunt activity I was totally amazed that how we can get the all the information just in few seconds. I personally think there are some good and bad advantages about the information that we search on web. The good advantage is that you can find information about anything that you want to find like museums, and product prices. The disadvantage is that the information about you on the webpage can be misused in a wrong way without even your permission. So, I personally think that use there are some good and bad point about webpages.

Second thing that I like about this activity was I met with new people and got an opportunity to work with them and learned  some good techniques to find stuff on computer.
The biggest Benefit to work in a group was it makes the work lighter for every one of us. Second, it saves time. And the third one is that it help us to develop stronger communication skills.

I really love the class on last Monday. My both group members were really nice and we help each other when we were stuck. I had great  experience by working with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment