Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Epic 2015

When I watched the movie Epic 2015, I didn't relize that it was fictional. But at the end when I finished the movie. For quit a movement I started to think about the stuff that they mentioned in the Video like creation of Amazon in 1994, World Wide Web in 1989, Googlezon, and Googlegrid. I searched about this stuff on Google and then I realized that some of the stuff in the movie is incorrect.

The things that are correct in the Epic 2015 are:-
The World Wide Web in 1989 by Tim Betners.
The creation of Google in 1998.
Amazon creation in 1994.
Blogger creation in 1999.
Creation of Microsoft in 2007.
Friendster creation in 2002 as well.

The things that are incorrect in the Epic 2015 are:-
Information about MSN buying Newsbotster.
Fight between Googlezon and Newyork times
Information about Googlezon, Googlegrid  and Microsoft.


No comments:

Post a Comment